Hello, readers, this article is for our Indian readers only and if I try to be more specific then this article for those readers who are using Idea SIM cards for communication purpose. Many times it happens that, our account balance is low and its very urgent to make a call. So, in that case, we look forward to our friends mobile. Sometimes, we only want to call from the own number. What if we know how to transfer the balance from idea to idea mobile? It’s awesome…
So here in this guide, I’ll tell you the step by guide to transfer balance from idea to idea mobile phone and believe me this is very easy…
Table Of Content
How to transfer balance from idea to idea
You only need to know the idea balance transfer code and the number where you want to transfer the money.
- Dial *567*Idea Number*Amount#.
- Type the mobile number in which you want to transfer the money.
- Enter the amount which you want to transfer.
- Now click on dial button.
There is another method to transfer money from idea to idea number which is given below-
- Dial *151*Idea Number*Amount#.
- This is another USSD Code for transferring the balance from idea to idea number.
- Enter 10 digit idea number where you want to send money.
- Enter the numeric value of the amount that much you want to transfer.
These are two working methods to transfer balance from idea to idea number, but still, you can’t transfer money between two idea numbers then follow the last method.
- Dial 12345 and listen to the instructions carefully.
- Press on all instructed buttons or write following message in your message box and send it to 55567.
- Write GIVE 98xxxxxxxxx and send it to 55567.
- 98xxxxxxxxx is the receiver mobile number.
- You will charge Rs2 extra, and you can send transfer balance from idea to idea mobile numbers.