How to root android phones without PC; a frequently asked question of Quora and Yahoo Answers. So here is a complete guide on Android rooting without a computer. Earlier, rooting Android phones was very complicated because it requires lots of tools to root with the computer. Flash ROM, Google Apps, and custom ROM are mainly required but the advancement of technology making our lives easier. Now we can root any Android phones without PC.
How To Root Android Without PC
- Download Kingoroot Apk file on your Android Device.
- Go to setting and look for ‘Unknown Sources.’
- Enable Unknown Sources option. (You can find it in Privacy & Security Setting)
- Now, go to Kingoroot Apk File and start the installation.
- Follow the instructions and click on NEXT until installation get finished.
- Launch Kingoroot App on your Android device and tap on ‘One Click Root’ button to begin the rooting process.
- Wait for few minutes and see the rooting progress bar. Wait till 100%.
- That’s it, see Rooting is Failed or Succeed…