Odin is a ROM flashing software for Samsung smartphones. If you want to root your Samsung phone, then Odin is a must tool required to flash the ROM and install custom ROM. The next biggest question comes in mind that, why we need to flash the ROM? What role Odin Tool play in flashing Samsung smartphone ROM? So, let’s have a brief introduction on this.
Why Flash Official ROM of Smartphone
This is the young generation, and we always try to do some experiments in everything. Android brought significant advancement in technology and made the life easier. For every single task, we can find an Android Application. Because Android is an open source operating system by Google, hence many cheaper smartphones came into the market.
There are lots of updates came to Android OS, and the latest version of Android is 7.0 Nougat. But, every smartphone doesn’t get this update. Only device manufacturer decides that which device will get the latest version of Android update and youth engineers and developers was not satisfied with this. So they decided to start installing the custom Android operating system which contains all those features which the latest Android version consist.
It is only possible by Flashing factory installed ROM and install the custom ROM. The process is almost same as Android Rooting, but Odin is the only software that can flash the custom ROM of Samsung smartphones.
The official Odin Download link is given here so that you can get the original flashing tool on your device. The latest version of Odin is Odin 3.13.1. It requires your device USB cable to connect to PC for further flashing purpose. Download Odin 3.13.1 Zip file on your PC and extract it with any Rar Extractor.
Samsung Odin System Requirements
- A Windows PC.
- Latest Samsung Drivers installed on PC.
- A fresh and original USB Cable.
- ADB & Fast Boot Tool for your device.
Important Things to do before flashing ROM with Odin 3.09
- Read few authentic tutorials on flashing Samsung smartphone ROM’s with Odin Software.
- Take the backup of all your data.
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers.
- Keep in mind that, Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs.
- Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.