After the development of the Android operating system by Google, there are lots of Android developers came into the picture and hundreds of thousands of new Android applications coming the market. Mobdro is also one of them which mainly designed to enjoy a bit of time anywhere. Mobdro is the best streaming application for Android which enables users to watch their favorite TV channels from anywhere.
Yes! Mobdro app allows you to watch TV channels and latest movies every day. With significant advancement of Android, lots of methods come into the picture. Downloading Mobdro APK for Android and installing Mobdro for iOS devices are an easier task but what if someone says, how to install Mobdro on PC or How To Install Mobdro on Kodi?
For another guide like, Mobdro for PC is already explained in the market, and now people are looking for the comprehensive guide on How To Install Mobdro on Kodi. So here I am going to explain everything about Mobdro for Kodi.
Mobdro is an open source media player software that is developed by XBMC Foundation. A person who loves to watch TV shows, Videos, Movies, Sessions can get everything on Mobdro App. Mobdro is available for both Android and iOS user, but now they can download Mobdro on PC and Kodi too.
Table Of Content
How to download Mobdro on Kodi and install it correctly
Here is the guide on how to install Mobdro app on Kodi-
Step-1: Download Kodi on Windows-
First of all, download Kodi on Windows and install it by double clicking and the following instruction. You can get Kodi from the official website.
Step-2: Install Kodi Addons-
The next step is, to download and install a new add-on Kodi. You can follow the given steps below.
- Open Kodi Addon software and look for system setting.
- Now open file manager by following this path (System >> File Manager).
- After that click on Add Source button there.
- In Add source option, select ‘None‘ and click “OK“. You will get a virtual keyboard option there.
- On this virtual keyboard, type http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and tap done.
- Enter the path name as you wish (e.g.mobdrokodi) and select “OK.“
- Again select “System option.“
- In the drop down, select “Add-ons.”
- Then tap on “Install from Zipping file.“
- Choose the name that you have given “Mobdro Kodi” and tap on “repository.ah.zip.“
- Wait for few minutes and check for the availability.
- To check whether the Addons are enabled or not, open the notification bar.
- Select “Install from the repository.“
- Now click on “AH Add-on repository.“
- Tap on “Video Add-ons.“
- After the selection, you will be asked to select “Mobdro.“
- Finally, click “Install” button to install Mobdro on Kodi.