Wearing a deep wave closure wig is a fashion and a good way to protect the safety and health of the scalp. Especially for people with skin and fine hair allergies, deep wave wig with closure
have more benefits than other options in wigs.
Choose a body wave lace closure and the hairstyle should be based on each person’s age, face shape, and body shape. Generally speaking, a deep wave closure wig for women’s and men’s hair are suitable for middle-aged and elderly people, while mini kinky straight closure, wavy hairstyles are popular with younger friends. The oval face is suitable for wearing any hair style. People with thick faces are not suitable for long hair. People with melon seeds can opt for long shawls, while those with delicate faces can opt for long hair with bangs. In addition, people with large faces should not use wavy curls, but should opt for a deep wave with a vertical hairstyle. women with small stature should choose a small haircut to avoid top-heavy. For tall women, the hair should be wider.
Deep wave closure wigs are divided into full sets and half sets. Wearing a full set of deep wave wig with closure can create your favorite hairstyles such as braids and ponytails. Wearing a half length wave should pay attention to the coordination between the real hair and the wave wig. The fabric should not be shorter than the original hair. Master the angle to achieve the fake hair effect.
Tips to maintain deep wave wig with closure
Braids are usually made from an area that is completely different from real scalp hair. It’s easy to get dirty with dust and stick together, which is bad for scalp health. Therefore, the wave should be cleaned regularly or the comb should be used frequently to remove dust adhesion from the hair..
- Deep wave closure wig should wash them every half month. When washing, first soak the wig in a washbasin with a little shampoo for 5-10 minutes, then rinse gently, use a fine-toothed comb to comb off the dirt that sticks to the hair, and don’t twist it hard.
- After washing, pat the water droplets with a dry towel, then comb the original hairstyle with a comb, and place it in a cool place to dry.
- Avoid sun exposure and use a hair dryer to dry. Real hair that grows on the scalp can receive nourishment from the human body, but the synthetic hair has no nourishment. To protect the normal shine of the hair, you can rub a little hair oil on hairs after each wash.
- When the wig is not used for a long time, it should be put into a box or head model after washing, and a plastic cover should be added. It can not only maintain the original hair style, but also avoid the invasion of dust and bacteria.
- Do not fold it or store it in clothes in your own way. Always follow the instructions.