We are getting entertainment addict day by day and this fast growing technology helping in this. Here in this article, I’ll add another source of entertainment which adds an advanced layer of comfort and enjoyment. You may already hear about Kodi before, but here in this tutorial, I’ll talk about most popular Kodi add-ons for movies i.e. Exodus.
There are many Kodi Add-ons available in the market, but Exodus is the most popular addon for watching movies and TV shows. Exodus for Kodi is the best addon to watch latest and older movies directly on your Smart TV or Amazon Firestick. So, I’ll tell you how you can install Exodus Addon on Kodi Krypton 17.
Table Of Content
- 1 How to install Exodus addon in Kodi TV
- 1.1 Step-1: Open Kodi and click on the settings icon.
- 1.2 Step-2: Click on System Settings.
- 1.3 Step-3: Click on Add-ons.
- 1.4 Step-5: Click Yes to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
- 1.5 Step-6: Go back and click on File Manager.
- 1.6 Step-7: Click on Add Source.
- 1.7 Step-8: Click on Browser and type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and hit the OK button.
- 1.8 Step-9: Name it as fusion and click OK.
- 1.9 Step-10: Go back to home screen and click on Addons option from the left navigation bar.
- 1.10 Step-11: Click on Addons icon in the top left corner.
- 1.11 Step-12: Now click on install from zip file.
- 1.12 Step-13: Click on fusion.
- 1.13 Step-14: Click on Fusion Kodi-repos.
- 1.14 Step-15: Click on English.
- 1.15 Step-16: Click on Repository Exodus Zip File.
- 1.16 Step-17: Click on Install from the repository.
- 1.17 Step-18: Click on Video-addons.
- 1.18 Step-19: Click on Exodus.
- 1.19 Step-20: Click on Install button.
- 1.20 Step-21: Go back to home screen and check available add-ons.
How to install Exodus addon in Kodi TV
Exodus is back with the latest repository and now it can easily be installed on Krypton to watch movies and tv shows. If you don’t know how to install Kodi addons then please follow these steps. So, here we’ll discuss how to install Exodus on Kodi in easy and straightforward steps-
Step-1: Open Kodi and click on the settings icon.
Step-2: Click on System Settings.
Step-3: Click on Add-ons.
Step-4: Enable Unknown Sources icon.
Step-5: Click Yes to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
Step-6: Go back and click on File Manager.
Step-7: Click on Add Source.
Step-9: Name it as fusion and click OK.
Step-11: Click on Addons icon in the top left corner.
Step-12: Now click on install from zip file.
Step-13: Click on fusion.
Step-14: Click on Fusion Kodi-repos.
Step-15: Click on English.
Step-16: Click on Repository Exodus Zip File.
Step-17: Click on Install from the repository.
Step-18: Click on Video-addons.
Step-19: Click on Exodus.
Step-21: Go back to home screen and check available add-ons.
That’s it! Exodus Kodi Addons is installed…
Here in Exodus Kodi addon, you can find hell lot of movies, videos, and TV shows. You have access to all those files.
Finally, let me summarize the whole steps of how to install Exodus video addon on Kodi Krypton 17. So, first start with enabling unknown sources on Kodi and go to file manager, in file manager give the URL from where your device can fetch Exodus Kodi addon. Now go to add-ons installation page in Kodi and choose to install from the Zip file and locate the Exodus addon repository location. Click install to finish the installation. That’s it… I hope all the steps are cleared in above paragraph but in the case of any issue please comment below.