YouTube; the biggest video streaming platform on the internet. Agree with this statement? Of course, you do. Because facts don’t require any proof. This is another truth that YouTube is only a streaming platform, so there is no option to download any video from this platform. There are many ways to download videos from YouTube, and YouTube downloaders are the simplest way to download YouTube videos in high quality.
But, the problem with those YouTube downloaders are, your browser or mobile will be flooded with the unwanted advertisements. If you don’t want those sucking ads on your device, you can follow this guide. Because here in this guide I’ll discuss on how to download youtube videos without any software.
How to download youtube videos without any software on PC
So, let’s move to the guide on how to download videos from youtube without any software-
- Open YouTube by visiting www.youtube.com
- Search a video name of your choice.
- Open the video, and it will automatically start playing.
- Now head over to the URL bar of your browser.
- Now replace the https://www with ss (example- suppose my video URL is https://www.youtube.com/reviewspub then my modified URL will be ss.youtube.com/reviewspub)
- Now hit the ENTER button on your keyboard.
- It will be redirected to another website where you’ll get an option to pick the video quality and a download link.
- Pick your desired video quality and click on download button.
- A new file will starts downloading in your browser…
How to download youtube videos without any software on mobile
- Visit m.youtube.com
- Find your favorite video from search bar.
- Open the search results and start streaming.
- Once streaming started, head over to URL bar.
- Replace m.youtube.com with ss.youtube.com as we did in previous steps for PC.
- Choose the file format and video quality and hit the download button.