Instagram is world top photo sharing platform having more than 500 million users. Owned by Facebook so users need to log in using their Facebook ID. What to do if we want to delete the Instagram account permanently? This question was asked so many times..
In this guide, I am going to show you easy steps to remove the Instagram account permanently from the Instagram database. Well, this article divided into two parts, in one part you will learn how to disable the Instagram account temporarily and in the second part you will learn it permanently.
How to disable Instagram account temporarily
- Login to the Instagram account from the computer which you want to disable temporarily.
- Click on “My Profile” account icon from top right corner on your desktop screen.
- Now select edit profile option.
- After that click on “Temporarily Disable Account” from bottom right corner.
That’s it, your Instagram account is temporarily disabled now.
How to delete Instagram account permanently
Here is step by step guide on how to delete Instagram account permanently.
- Login into the Instagram account from the desktop because Instagram App doesn’t have the option to delete the account.
- Go to https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/ and pick the reason, why you want to delete the Instagram account permanently and give a genuine answer. If you are not logged into Instagram, then it will ask for your Instagram username and password.
- Now, tap on Delete my account permanently option, confirm and log out from your account.
That’s it… Your Instagram account is now permanently deleted.
Also Read: How To Install Kodi On iPhone or iPad