Table Of Content
Imagine a vaporizer that gives you complete control over your vaping satisfaction. If you want light vapor, you can have it. If you prefer a deeper rich smoke, you can produce that as well. Such is the capability of the Firefly vaporizer.
Created with advanced technology and sophisticated temperature software, the Firefly vaporizer was designed with one specific purpose in mind; to make you the master of your vaping experience.
What this means is that you can create the perfect draw each and every time.
The fact that The Firefly was built as a portable vaporizer is also a major bonus for busy vapers.
Of course, you’re not limited to just using this amazing device only ‘on-the-go’; this top of the class PV will satisfy you just as equally when used at home, another feature in which it is streaks ahead of others of the same category.
After reading this Firefly vaporizer review, you’ll understand why owners of this revolutionary device almost lose any concern about being discreet. It is easy, fast, and the most satisfying way in which to enjoy vaping your favorite aromatherapy blends.
The Firefly vaporizer
When you get your new Firefly portable vaporizer from Vapeworld.com, you are getting a sleek vaping device that feels sturdy in hand.
- This is not a device that you are going to lose or misplace. It’s weighty but very smooth and pleasant to hold.
- The magnetized lid is the only outer removable part, so the chances of breaking it are extremely slim.
- The Firefly vapor is characterized by beautiful taste and is incredibly smooth on the inhale.
- This is most likely because it uses the convection heating process where hot air is the only facility heating the herbs. There is no heated surface involved that could otherwise risk burning your herbs.
- This convection operation ensures that your Firefly can accept a very wide range of loose leaf plants for vaping.
- This is not a vaporizer for liquids, and this is where the Firefly comes into its own.
- At the touch of a button, the Firefly heats instantly, giving you the exact taste of the herbs that you are vaping, and without any unwanted or unexpected taste or odor.
- The Firefly is fast, and it’s ready; from one single battery, you can expect to get as much as 50 instant inhalations on the go.
Features of the Firefly vaporizer
- The Firefly comes in three distinct colors; dark gray, silver and red.
- The surface of each is powder coated aluminum, with an almost shimmering pearlescent finish which is unique and quite unparalleled against other vaping devices.
Out of the box, there is minimal learning curve time required so that you can get started quickly.
In the box, here’s what you can expect to find;
- Firefly Vaporizer
- Cleaning kit
- AC adapter
- Lithium-ion battery – high powered and rechargeable
- User manual
- Soft case
Lifting aside the faceplate will give you access to the convection chamber which you can monitor through the device’s safe-glass viewing port. You can use this to see when the bowl is orange and done.
With the Firefly, you know exactly what it is that you’re lighting up.
If you’re a true vaping geek, then you, in particular, will appreciate that the following features show the Firefly to have been built for true quality and purpose;
- Size – 5’5 inches long, 2 inches wide, 1 inch thick
- Weight – 278 grams
- Heating chamber – Borosilicate Glass – FDA food-safe
- Heating element – Proprietary Super Alloy
- Vapor path – plated stainless steel
- Chassis – Aircraft Aluminum quality
- Window – Crystal – Quartz
- Battery – Lithium-ion – 7.4 volts – 750mAh – replaceable
- Temperature – intuitive control
- Heating – instant
How the Firefly vaporizer works
If you like to power on your vaporizer and then wander off to attend another task while it’s warming up, then you might want to look at some other Firefly vape review, because we can tell you right now that this advanced PV will be heated and ready to go within 10 seconds.
We are talking heat levels from 100°F to 400°F – that’s pretty damn quick!
You will find the controls to the Firefly on the side of the device.
The left side houses the power on/off switch, charging port, indicator light, and heater grill. The right side has your heater button and heater grill. There is another heater grill at the end, with your mouthpiece at the top.
There is a small light between the charging port and the power switch that flashes to indicate each function as follows;
- On – green (full)
- Heating – green (pulsing)
- Charging – blue (pulsing)
- Charged – blue (full)
- Battery low – red (pulsing)
- Too warm – Amber (in this color, you need to let the device cool).
When the heater button is pressed, the convection process begins so that when you take a puff, you are drawing the heated air into the chamber which has the herbs.
This process is so efficient that you don’t need any more than 0.2 grams of herbs loaded at any one time.
The best way we found to use the Firefly was to make sure it was fully charged before using it for the first time.
We then ground our herbs finely and put them into the unit.
We then turned it on and pre-heated it for around 8 to 10 seconds, then started drawing. You might find like us that a longer pre-heat time gives denser draws and heavier hits.
The battery in the Firefly portable vaporizer weighs in at 35 grams, and you can expect to get a good three vaping sessions from it.
You can charge the battery in the device, or you can use the external charger. It will charge within 45 minutes.
It takes only seconds to replace the battery, so that as long as you have a freshly charged battery in reserve, then you never need to experience any vaporizer down time.
Firefly vape pros and cons
The Firefly vaporizer is a stand-out device that brings state-of-the-art technology to vaping. In summary, the following is a list of what to expect from your Firefly experience;
- Innovative in design
- Unbeatable taste
- Automatic heating control
- Easy to clean
- Minimal learning curve
As great as this portable vaporizer is to use, we wouldn’t be doing our Firefly vape review justice without a balanced report. With that in mind, you may want to keep an eye on the following;
- Not the most discreet PV
- Glass window can get dirty
- Higher price than most other portable vaporizers
- Heavier than many other portable vaporizers
What people are saying about the Firefly
One of the main concerns of vapers is the near $270 price tag that comes with the Firefly. With that said, many do feel compensated by the five-year warranty on offer, while others are just blown away with the experience once they have tried it.
Naturally, the quality vapor is a must-have, and with the Firefly, users appreciate the near-instant effect with phenomenal flavor.
Vaping with the Firefly is considered to be very uniform and thorough, and they are content with the three loads given their overall experience.
The consensus is that the Firefly Portable Vaporizer is easy to use, quick to clean, is very efficient and has fantastic taste.
Should you buy the Firefly vaporizer?
If you want a sophisticated unit that is ready to go at any time, uses the best in convection technology, and allows for immediate battery replacement to avoid loss of power, then this may very well be the portable vaporizer for you.
You should consider that this unit is heavier than many others, but that just serves to make it a valuable proposition to use at home as well.
With vapor that surpasses many desktop vaporizers, coupled with an unbeatable vaping experience, the Firefly vaporizer is one for the top of your list when you are ready to purchase.